Lara Abrahamyan – a certified psychologist, trainer.
Armenian, Russian, English, French.
Lara’s main research interests include depression;sexuality issues; self-attitude and self-esteem; artificial intelligence.
Existential therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, gestalt therapy and art therapy: body oriented and dance therapy, painting therapy, bibliotherapy and music therapy.
Lara studied at Yerevan State University and graduated with honors with a Master’s Psychology degree in Clinical Psychology.
- 10/2016 – present – Psychologist, Hilfmann Psychological Services
- 02/2018 – present – Psychologist, PINK Armenia NGO
- 11/2017 – present – Psychologist, New Generation NGO
- 01/2015 – present Psychologist, trainer AYG Psychological services
- 10/2014 – 12/2014 Psychologist, Women’s Resource Center Armenia NGO
- 01/2005 – 06/2005 Responsible for organizing, overseeing and evaluating the after school activities, Internat School of Vardashen