Аn International Affiliate of American Psychological Association, a full member of Polish Federation for Psychotherapy, Chief specialist at Hilfmann Psychological Services, and Head of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy Department of Harmand Hilfmann™ School of Professional Psychology.
А member of the editorial boards of Theory and Practice of Mental Health Care (Russian Federation), Psychopathology and Addictive Medicine (Russian Federation), and Abused Child. Theory, Research, Practice (Poland) peer-review journals.
Armenian, Russian, English, and Polish.
Arman’s main research interests include Neurobiology of Fears, Worry, and Anxiety Disorders; Psychotherapy for Phobias and Anxiety Disorders; Neurobiology of Pathological Gambling; Psychotherapy for Pathological Gambling; Psychosemantics and Psycholinguistics of Therapeutic Communication. Arman is an author and co-author of more than 50 scientific articles/papers and 5 books on Personality Psychology, Psychosemantics, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy.
Arman’s clinical interests mainly include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and Existential Therapy. In general, I am practices psychotherapy in the framework of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Arman started his education at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan where I graduated with honors with a PsyS in Psychology (qualifications: Forensic Psychologist; Psychologist-Pedagogue). After, he studied in Adam Mickiewicz University and in Poznan University of Medical Sciences and earned Diploma (concentrations: Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy, Neuroscience), as well as, completed his doctoral study at ASPU (specialisation: General Psychology, Theory and History of Psychology, Personality Psychology; concentrations: Interpersonal Relationship, Psychosemantics). Currently he is doing his PhD at the Institute of Psychology of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- 11/2011 – present – Chief Specialist, Hilfmann Psychological Services
- 11/2011 – present – Department Head, Harmand Hilfmann™ School of Professional Psychology
- 09/2016 – 08/2017 – Lecturer, ASPU
- 01/2014 – 12/2014 – Scientific Associate, ASPU Psychology Lab
- 02/2011 – 08/2012 – Lecturer, YNU
- 01/2011 – 09/2012 – Scientific Associate, ASPU Psychology Lab
- 11/2008 – 02/2010 – Psychologist, Ayg Center for Psychological Services
- 09/2008 – 12/2008 – Lecturer, EIU
- 01/2006 – 10/2008 – Psychologist, Private Practice